Mum's Little Helper

Are you a New Mum, A Busy Mum or an expactant Mum with a big to do list... I'm here to help! No task too small, no chore too large. Whatever you need, I will turn a helping hand to it... Open to suggestions, Prices Negotiable. Some ideas: Gardening Cleaning Cooking Dog or Baby walking Beauty treatments Mending and sewing Shopping and Errands Invitation making Small Event Organizing Babysitting

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Babysitting x 2

I was a real feather in my cap moment, at 10:30pm last night when the house fell into a silent hush and I finnally braved the moment to exhale my anxious breath..
Two lil boys...6 month old and teething, and desperatly overtired but refusing to give in to the sandman.
It seemed an easy enough task...I arrived at 7 where my charge was fast asleep, his video baby monitor showed him snuggled down for the night... I brought my own little boy along who always seems to fall asleep best anywhere but his own bed.
My little boy was quite content playing with someone elses' toys, the other little boy woke as soon as his Mummies shoes hit the pavement outside...she had suggested I leave him awhile to see if he goes back to sleep...no such luck... put my little boy into his carseat to keep him crawling away...he's happy to play from there...tip toe upstairs to find the still yelling little boy and expect more shouts as he realises I'm not his mum...he's not actually bothered...he just wants picking up... we go downstairs and he's still quite happy until I try and put him down to play...the two boys decide theyre not going to be friends..and take it in turns crying and pinchinging eachother...they both want to be picked up...it was a fun situation trying to hold one on each hip while trying to keep them far enough apart they can't claw at eachothers eyes...This carry's on for about 2 hours with the level of screaming crecendoing before finnally both crashed out...my little boy settled in his car seat so long as I didn't stop rocking it with my foot...the other little boy eventually fell asleep on my shoulder so long as I didn't stop moving back and forth...it was a bit of a pat your head and rub your tummy moment...but it made the hours afterwards that much more peacefull!
So does anyone else want to challenge me?? I'm willing to try 3 at a time... maybe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home