Mum's Little Helper

Are you a New Mum, A Busy Mum or an expactant Mum with a big to do list... I'm here to help! No task too small, no chore too large. Whatever you need, I will turn a helping hand to it... Open to suggestions, Prices Negotiable. Some ideas: Gardening Cleaning Cooking Dog or Baby walking Beauty treatments Mending and sewing Shopping and Errands Invitation making Small Event Organizing Babysitting

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hello All...

I'm new to this blogging game, but I'm going to give it a shot...

I've always worked as a chef and lived my work... The Kitchen was my whole world, Last January we had a baby boy... he's the best thing to ever come my way, as my maternity leave ticks speedily to an end, I'm trying to get creative and find ways to make a means.

I'm loving being a Mum, but I know how much a baby takes over, and if there's any of you out there that may need a bit of a boost if you've got a nagging chore you just can't get around to... a little nuisanse task you can't bring yourself to do...let me help!

All suggestions welcomed, All prices Negotiable..

And you can follow my progress as I bumble along trying to turn my helping hands towards a bigger picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home